Collection Map

For a full map of the Southwest Collection's digital newspaper holdings, please click here.
The Devil's River News was founded in 1890 by Mike Murphy and continues to be published today under the same name. The digitized images available here were borrowed from the Old Ice House Ranch Museum in Sonora.
Reference Services,
Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library
Box 41041
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone (806) 742-9070
Visit the Southwest Collection's Reference Services website
for more information on collections at the archive.
The images in this collection are for study purposes, teaching, classroom projection and research only. Permission to publish these digital files in any form must be obtained from the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library, Texas Tech University, 806-742-9070 or e-mail

Recent Submissions

View more